Subject: [Leica] magazine uses photos gets belligerent when photog asks to be paid
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:43:50 +0930

There is a popular perception that web content is for the taking.
I've had images used illegally and when I removed them from the place
that the person who stole them was accessing them they tried to take
legal action against me.  My guess is that if they actually did go to
a lawyer the result was a very brief "you should drop this".

Marty