Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:12:54 -0500

I'd perhaps begin to see this becoming a "romantic" idea
if only one-to-one hand-offs were used
(with absolutely no shipping services involved).

Additionally: it should not be one LUGger handing off to another;
but rather a third party, male or female,
depending on the romantic preferences of both the giver and receiver.

In other words, as a straight man,
I'd have to hand it off to a woman traveller who liked men.
If the next intended recipient were a man who romantically preferred men
the woman who now holds "precious"
would have to find a male traveller, who prefers men, to get "precious" to
him.

Each recipient would then use "precious" to photograph the courier who
handed them "precious."
Here, at least, we'd have the possibility of "romance."

;~)

YMMVG

Regards,
George Lottermoser