Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:03:01 -0500

At the risk of me being classed a rude old fart, I just want to say that I
think this project is a giant waste of resources.

If you people want to do something good with your money, wait, shoot your
pictures for the LUG yearbook and buy several copies of it. Jim Schulman
works his butt off every year for this one and the proceeds go to shelter
women and children who need a place to get out of the worst storm of all.
Back issues are on Blurb  http://www.blurb.com

Or buy the book Steve Unsworth edited for the Leica User Forum. The proceeds
go for International Cancer Research.    http://www.blurb.com/books/1397107

Do this and you'll know the proceeds will go to a good cause instead of
freight bills.

It may be a romantic idea for a camera to take a ride in a box, but I think
in these times we have better things to do with our money.

I know what I'm gonna do.

 Sorry Peter.

--
Regards,