Subject: [Leica] i'm in chicago this weekend + gallery show
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:33:11 -0500 (CDT)

Kyle,

Unfortunately I have another commitment this weekend, or I would make the
trip to Chicago.  If you should take a wrong turn afterwards and end up in
East Central Iowa, drop me a line and visit us in Cedar Rapids, not as
uptown as Chicago, but we have some terrific corn this time of the year.  ;-)

Gene