Subject: [Leica] More on "last roll of Kodachrome"
From: Mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:29:30 -0400

Mark,

I will be posting images within the next couple of weeks- I registered
on the LUG Gallery today so stay tuned. I will be out of town for 10
days or so, burning through some of the KPR 64 on a remote Maine
island. I do mainly video production work for a living and have been
quite busy of late. I will send a post out when I put some images up.

Many thanks to all who replied regarding Fuji film. I have used Provia
400 with my SL/350mm combination and have been disappointed with the
grain. With that camera/lens, I've been shooting KPR with the aid of a
tripod and monopod which can be very limiting.

Again, many thanks to all who responded,

Michael

From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:50:35 -0400
  Michael if you had a nearly continuous roll of Kodachrome (25 then
64p) in
your camera since the mid 70's you must have been shooting some
pictures.
What of?
Where can we see them?
This can help immeasurably in our helping you decide where to go next in
your workflow.

Its like I've been hammering and hammering and hammering and I need a
new
hammer? No mention of bird houses or upholstery or rafter framing or
what!?!
And we get posts like these twice a year so you're not the only one.

And why have you not experimented with digital photography?