Subject: [Leica] This just now on HULU
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:04:02 -0400

The opening lines were something like:
The camera shooting this right now has taken this bullet.
And they show you the bullet.
"Nothing like a Sony" he says
The video camera - not his still camera. Which I think is not a Leica but a
Nikon with silver CV lens on it. I think its a film body.
Don't know what really to make of it but it was the leading thing on Hulu
last night which is my main visual stimulation package as I don't have a TV.
You'd expect Angelina Jolie flying through the air but we got this instead.
I'm going to see it tonight.

I normally don't find war photography all that amusing. It's necessary and
involves a very specific talent group.. . not a thing to fool around with.
- this guy may turn out to be interesting - not a moron.
Which is what I would think about the average person who said "why don't
take my camera and go shoot a war and win a Pulitzer prize?"

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com