Subject: [Leica] Flashbulbs + M8
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:49:48 -0500

Phil, I think flash bulbs are ignited by the current from the battery in the
gun.  There's no circuitry, more than on and off.  So if the flash has 9
volt batteries, say, that's the voltage going through the switch.

The flash bulb is expended by the voltage passing through the filament.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Philip Forrest <photo.forrest at
earthlink.net

--
Regards,

Sonny