Subject: [Leica] img paw28
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:22:28 -0400

Alastair, I have included a link to a copy with the background burned
darker. If I try to deepen the tone of the entire photo I lose texture
in the door quickly. Bringing the door back up then makes the photo look
unbelievable to my eyes. I agree with you, making the background less
distracting improves the photo.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/smilingjack/grab+bag/Acoma+reworked.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/2a3kgs3

Thanks for looking and commenting