Subject: [Leica] Altered Photo
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:19:52 -0400

"In adherence with our zero tolerance policy on photo manipulation"

It's living in a fool's paradise or lying to the clientele or having NO
concept of what photos are

But, we've had this discussion many times without conclusion -- mot recently
with an identical problem--someone removed from the picture

It's all about some phoney concept of reality that does not in reality exist

they're pictures, not reality, but impressions of it rendered by people with
opinions

The only way to avoid that is to place the viewer at the point of action, in
which case you don't need the photographer

ric

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Altered Photo Ric and reality)
Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Altered Photo Ric and reality)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Altered Photo)