Subject: [Leica] Need a new printer - any suggestions?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:43:37 -0500

I can't imagine combining the two tasks.
For general office printing: A fast and economical laser printer
(probably another HP)
For photo printing: A current ink jet printer with 7 or 8 pigment
jets (probably an Epson)

They're really two different beasts (at least in my mind)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com