Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Cellphone camera
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 13:30:55 -0500

With an 8x10 and/or Hassleblad
there is no "shutter delay."
Yes there is set up with the 8x10;
but once set up shutter delay is not an issue.
Certainly the mirror, etc in a 'blad takes a bit of time;
but this can be overcome with a mirror pre release.
The P&S digicam and camera phone shutter delay
is something quite different and quite frustrating.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com