Subject: [Leica] M9 coupon for LR
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 07:59:08 +1000

That must have been annoying to sort out. Whenever you install a different
version or upgrade it seems to leave the original in place as well, which is
OK as a default I guess. But when you remove one later it often seems to
mess up preferences and other apps too which can make for frustration.
Apparently best to remove that Beta all together first.
Yesterday, Leica Camera responded to a customer that the LR3 download
(instead of current) would be available from 28 July. We shall hear about it
I'm sure.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman