Subject: [Leica] How many 21mm Summilux users here? Are you all happy with the lens?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:15:50 -0500

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 4:43 PM, David Morton <dmorton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does your 90mm Elmar C work well on your M6 and M8? I know there's
> just a short throw to cover its range of focus; is this a problem at
> all?

I haven't had the 90 and the M6 at the same time long enough to try them out.

The 90 is not too good wide open close in, but it makes an adequate
pocket tele after say ten feet for those times you might need a little
more reach. (Are you happy to see me or is that a 90mm Elmar C in your
pocket?) ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny