Subject: [Leica] How many 21mm Summilux users here? Are you all happy with the lens?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:55:38 -0400

> More 'ecstatic' than merely happy, I think.
>
> Need to sell my 21mm f2.8 asph soon, though, before everyone catches on to
> how great the 'lux is.
>
> On 16 July 2010 16:33, Vick Ko <vick.ko at sympatico.ca> wrote:

Yes the value of Elmarit  bellies are going down while Lux bellies are going
up.
We'd then ask to see what results from your 21mm f2.8 ASPH And what f1.4
would ask to the work. As if that had any meaning to the discussion.

Its sounding much more  like "what's the lens we have to have now" to show
how rich or cool we are.

I do think the example on the LUG the acronym being what it is is USE not
ownership and buying and selling.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] How many 21mm Summilux users here? Are you all happy with the lens?)