Subject: [Leica] Macro - now LF Macro
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:53:38 -0400

Back in the '70s (?) Ilford had a cibachrome intro kit with a 4X5 tank for
processing ciba prints.

At one point I used it with the tube from the 8X10 tank and a unicolor
roller to process 4X5 Ektachromes and negs.

a bizarre set-up, but it worked

Printed using a D-3 Omega with a filter drawer.

Ah, life on a shoestring...

ric