Subject: [Leica] Macro
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:42:47 +1000
References: <AANLkTimFxfQecuLN-0MrQ_zkSM5Nq6nKgi27acjlSu1U@mail.gmail.com> <C863B165.646D5%mark@rabinergroup.com> <AANLkTikyLWH3zpj5hVckjaasqWo_TSRiBksqy-h0ATAs@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikZ8fdIc-zbMei2AIDvHjQmiVwC1ay8JqslVXPc@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikiZr58rQwEcNZkljR4FC4gfyrlIf3mImgz-82R@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikGVuUrVf9SduiAIcf8MTH5bsOb-y_3uPemc7tB@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTilzzQsLp8uvQL_aLY4l8Z-5KiVE-ss-YRTg4bBe@mail.gmail.com>

Some other factors there, exchange rates, list prices, prices for 6 bit
coding but yes I saved a considerable amount by shopping for a while. More
than half certainly.
I settled from a chrome one without coding and on its own initially. Added
the adapter later. Took me a few months to turn up what I wanted at the
right prices.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman