Subject: [Leica] okay, i'm seriously crazy about this camera (and this photo)
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:05:32 -0400

You know, I sound like a broken record, but this came from my freaking
TELEPHONE and it prints 8x10

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/iphone-daph-1.jpg

to be sure, it needs a lot of TLC especially in regards to lighting because
it's got auto ISO and if you under light it'll just crank the film speed up
to 1600 and you get grain like driveway gravel, and the only way you can see
what the film speed is set to is by looking at the EXIF data after you've
taken it -- which reminds me of trying to pull photos out of a Minox with
Technical Pan and Rodinal  diluted 100:1 at 52 degrees agitated once every
two days by closing a door on the opposite side of the house....

Replies: Reply from dmorton at gmail.com (David Morton) ([Leica] okay, i'm seriously crazy about this camera (and this photo))
Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] okay, i'm seriously crazy about this camera (and this photo))
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] okay, i'm seriously crazy about this camera (and this photo))
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] okay, i'm seriously crazy about this camera (and this photo))