Subject: [Leica] IMG: Top of the Mesa
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:13:06 +1000

Tina kudos of course for the physical effort to make these shots at all. I
agree that the polariser has added a problem. The directional nature of its
effect has made uneven sky tones that are visible when the shots are side by
side. Also a dust bunny that has faithfully reproduced at least five times!
Viewing large on screen is very unforgiving ;-) At least you know that we
are all admiring your shots closely!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman