Subject: [Leica] IMG: South Fork Lake Panorama
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:06:18 -0400

Thanks, Geoff.  I have Tom to carry some of my "stuff" for me, but I do
carry all of the camera equipment!
I usually use the history brush to brush out sharpening on the sky, but I
forgot this time. It does look grainy.  The tiff has plenty of detail in the
snow but it's lost in the jpeg.

Thanks -

Tina