Subject: [Leica] extensive iLeica test w/ pretty pictures
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:21:41 -0400

I used three photo applications on that series and they're listed in the
credits.
As for holding it steady i used a pistol grip tripod head and held the
iLeica to it with the rubber band
that comes with a cluster of broccoli, it held it pretty firmly. Ironic
thing was that in the middle of the
shoot, my camera rang and it was the Apple store asking about new iLeica. I
did a "facetime" video
chat with the store and showed them the setup and they showed me about 90
people mobbing
the place.

It's a big step up from the iLeica 3, but less from the 3g which also has
tap-to-focus. the big
difference is speed -- shutter lag is nearly gone, though focus lag still
exists.

kyle

From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)