Subject: [Leica] Bad news come in... four?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:39:43 +1000

Richard I suggest that you get the camera looked at (in NJ?) as soon as you
can. Just in case you have some foreign body or liquid in there perhaps.
Maybe just a clean if that's the case but of course you would want to avoid
any possibility of corrosion developing. May be something else entirely of
course or only a little sticky spot that disappears. I wouldn't guess but
would get it looked at.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman