Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Kodak Ektar 100
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 22:02:39 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,
Have you tried an adjustment layer in CS using either the grey or white
eyedropper?

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

On Jul 9, 2010, at 10:00 AM, Peter Cheyne <geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

I used a roll of Kodak Ektar and found it to have high resolution, but with
rather strange colours.  Maybe it just scans oddly, but I couldn't get the
colours to look right.  I find transparencies hardly need any adjustment,
portrait print films work fine with the occasional colour tweak, but I can't
get satisfactory colours with Ektar.

Coach ride home
http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/4560049317/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Yakitori stall cowboy