Subject: [Leica] NEW RULES
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:08:13 -0500

could be so John.
;~)

I've read a lot of philosophy over the decades.
All theories and "schools" seem to swim in the same swamp after a bit.

All I know for sure:
I can only truly experience reality
when I stop thinking.
Words and/or pictures
in and of themselves cannot
describe that true experience of reality.
Occasionally an artist, poet, or musician
can come close?

George