Subject: [Leica] Photoshopping truth - a polemic
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 14:51:42 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I don't mind cropping at all. I'm very aware of composing in-viewfinder and
cropping in post. The issue is not one of cropping but one of omitting an
element that was in the frame. Since she is the parish leader, SHE is the
more important figure considering that it's her beach, not Obama's.

Had I made that change either when I was working in the Navy or currently as
a student, I would have gotten in trouble. In the Navy I'd have gone to an
Article 15, in school, I'd have gotten kicked out of my program.

Phil Forrest