Subject: [Leica] Photoshopping truth - a polemic
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:33:49 -0500

I absolutely love philosophy.
"What is truth?"

dictionary says, truth means "?in accordance with fact or reality."

We have the intelligence to know for a fact
that Obama stood on that beach
with a minimum of 50 other people within a few meters of him;
including armed and wired secret service, local law enforcement,
media types, staff, etc..

If we had any "REAL" interest in "TRUTH"
we'd demand to see this entourage circus in every frame.

The original, unedited digital frame said, "Obama stood here with two
other people."
The version in question said, "Obama stood here alone."
Neither version speaks "TRUTH."

Where is the TRUTHful document which says,
"Obama stood here surrounded by armed guards, tv camera crews, staff,
coast guard personal, et al."?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com