Subject: [Leica] Photoshopping for Truth? (and a sneaky real estate FS Friday)
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:06:43 -0500

I think these issues need consideration
on a case by case basis.
In this case - they produced a fine cover
and presented the reality of Obama's visit.
I have no doubt that a moment before or a few moments after
Obama probably did experience more personal space around him.
The altered image does no present some horrible lie.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com