Subject: [Leica] Photoshopping for Truth? (and a sneaky real estate FS Friday)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:07:54 -0400

> So Mark, do you care if an editor uses one of your images and removes
> two people in your work, potentially changing the impact along many
> axes in the eye of the viewer? What if it is not how you wanted the
> image presented?
>
> It IS better for the magazine cover,the way it was edited, but that way
> it was edited was also potentially very wrong. Unless one just cares
> about the dolla billz and not the truth or the historical record. In
> that case, 'shop away!
> Phil Forrest

I could ask to be treated differently from all the other photographers.
That'll get a laugh.
If they distorted the truth of the photo into something else I'd not work
for them any more after that. Not happening here though. I bet this
photographer will gladly work for them again and doesn't care about the lady
there or not there. He's ALONE!!! Big *^%#&ing deal!

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Photoshopping for Truth? (and a sneaky real estate FS Friday))