Subject: [Leica] 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next "must have?"
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:13:48 +0930

Leica are happy to make external viewfinders that they can sell at
additional cost to the bodies but modifying the frameline sets in the
camera, with assoiated increased manufacturing costs doesn't seem to
please them.  I don't want an external finder and I doubt Leica are
going to make a lens for thirty year old CLs and CLEs or (I imagine
this would give Leica a shudder) the Cosina R3A/M.  But I also accept
that I can't expect Leica to make everything that I think I want.

Marty