Subject: [Leica] My SoFoBoMo book of LeMans (lots of Leica content.)
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Edwin Mason)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 06:40:18 -0700 (PDT)

Bryan offered:

> In the first part of June I drove with an entry in the 24hrs
> of LeMans.  It didn't go well, but I did get some OK images,
> which I used to create my sofobomo book.
> http://www.sofobomo.org/book-362-LeMans-2010

Fascinating to see a race from a driver's POV.  Thanks very much.

I spend a lot of weekends covering races and have become friendly with many
drivers and crews.

DNQs, DNSs, and DNFs are inevitable, but, very obviously, never easy.

Hope that the next race goes much better.

--John

John Edwin Mason, Photography:
http://www.JohnEdwinMason.com
Charlottesville and Cape Town