Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) IMGs: Hwy 51 runs right by
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 07:51:12 +0400

Jayanand,

Bob Dylan was revisiting Highway 61 (sixty one) - not Hwy 51 (fifty one).
;-p

George,

I just looked up the two titles. I did not read the associating notes to his
first album on bobdylan.com. Interesting. I have never heard of or listened
to the original Curtis Jones version. Would like to.

BTW: Thanks for showing some good photos and writing some thoughtful text.
As always.

Mads