Subject: [Leica] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 07:18:24 +0530

Jim,
I just did a count. In the last one year, for my office as well as my house,
we have purchased the following Seagate drives:

Barracuda 1 TB drives - 8

Free Agent Go 500 GB or I TB - 5

Free Agent Extreme 1.5 TB - 2

I have not had any trouble with any of them. They must be sending their best
batches to India, and keeping the dodgy batches for the USA! (-:

Cheers
Jayanand