Subject: [Leica] 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next "must have?"
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 16:47:11 +1000

Mark I have no idea on proft margins obviously. Here the Elmarit 24 now
lists for 60% more than the Elmar on new list prices. I actually got my
Elmar over the Elmarit when the prices were about the same here (rebates
applying etc). If you take a look at Erwin's review you will see that the
Elmar is actually a little better out to the edges than the already superb
Elmarit . Also fits my M-POL which is important to me.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/121988738

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman