Subject: [Leica] 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next "must have?"
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:44:40 +1000

Remember that Leica has exactly that in the 24 focal length right now.
Elmar, Elmarit and Summilux. I have the Elmar and it is superb. There is the
18 too of course. I wouldn't be surprised if they add an Elmar 21 as well. I
think that is more likely than a Summarit 21. The ASPH. technology and some
very rigorous design philosophy helps keep the form factors small and
performance high in their other wides. The prices are significantly lower
than their faster versions.

Pretty sure that any Elmar 21 won't sell for $379 though!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman