Subject: [Leica] Old passport picture
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 12:35:15 -0400

Old photos never die. I came across this portrait of my wife Maggie and
daughter Karen in a drawer of stuff destined for the garbage. It was taken
with a Leica IIIc with a 35 mm Elmar as a quick passport photo in 1974.
Daughter Karen is now older than my wife was when the picture was taken and
has two children of her own. No redeeming technical value other than just
being a nice snapshot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Maggie+and+Karen_+_74.jpg.html

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Old passport picture)