Subject: [Leica] IMG: 21 Lux Hammock (WAS : Re: 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next "must have?")
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:59:44 +1000

That's their big strength as you guys say. Sort of becomes a Woctiwux.
You get a free workout carrying them on your M as well ;-)
Worth remembering that it gives you a superfast 28 on the M8 of course:

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/123078031
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/123078033
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/123078029

Cheers