Subject: [Leica] 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next "must have?"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 00:49:31 -0400

> It would be absolutely perfect for my documentary photos of families inside
> dark adobe houses!!  Unfortunately,  I think I'll have to make do with the
> Noctilux, 35/1.4, and 24/2.8 which I already have.
>
> Tina

I can see nailing my focus with my Noctilux and what I'm shooting out but
when the angle of focus is ultra wide like on a 21 you have more than one
subject it would seem like in most cases. And only a few wide open you'd be
nailing. So I do wonder about the use of ultra wide ultra fast's.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner