Subject: [Leica] Focomat IIC - Crazy Idea?
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

Greg,
Would this be for BW only?
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com

________________________________
From: Greg Lorenzo <gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com>
To: Leica Users Group LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Fri, June 25, 2010 6:40:10 PM

I've been offered a Leica Focomat IIC enlarger at an excellent price. I
still own two Leica V35's which I've pretty much stopped using since giving
up my rented darkroom and acquiring my M9. I'm still shooting some film with
my Rolleiflex camera's and scanning the negs with my Nikon scanner. My mad
(according to the wife) plan to build a darkroom after I give up work is
still a few years in the future.

Are these enlarger's worth having and not very easy to find or I trying too
hard to talk myself into another future boat anchor?

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada