Subject: [Leica] OT: Minerals in Afghanistan - Mining Companies
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:28:47 +0430

We are looking for contacts with mining companies which want to come
to Afghanistan, we want to be the Afghan partner, providing personnel,
security, accommodation, and exploration crews, as well has hard
services like roads and camps.  We also of course, add the political
component as the Afghan partner.

If anyone has a solid connection to decision makers in mining
companies, I would appreciate a note off-list.  My business email is:
hugh1001 at gmail.com

Many thanks to the LUG community.

Hugh

hewthompson at mac.com