Subject: [Leica] Leica Seminar in October
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:48:10 -0400 (EDT)

And you are flying in from where?  Australia?

The "local" big  airports are Boston, Boston, Boston, Providence, and
Hartford ( not as close as the others.....), ....  Boston is by far the
closest of these 3.  Driving to the Cape is pretty easy.... Route 3 South
for about 25 minutes,  then some other road ( East/North East) out to the
Cape....  It is not that bad... ( without traffic..)

There are airports on Cape Cod and other minor locations ( Hyannis comes to
mind.....), but getting there would be more than half the fun......
Getting connections would be the other half.....

Check out this list....

<http://www.google.com/search?q=cape+cod+airports&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=>

Frank