Subject: [Leica] IMG: 'Ol Blue Eyes Is Back
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:20:57 -0700

What happens when a Siberian Husky has an affair with a Border Collie...

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/4698327147/sizes/l/>

This is an oldie from 2005 that I happened on recently. It was taken with
my old Olympus E1. I was able to render it better in Capture One than I
originally did in the Olympus RAW converter.  The eyes are not
photoshopped in, they really looked like that. Beautiful but unsettling.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] IMG: 'Ol Blue Eyes Is Back)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: 'Old Blue Eyes Is Back)