Subject: [Leica] Mark's week 23 - Ferocious Big Girl's Blouse
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:25:33 -0500

Very nice shot, and perfect in b&w.

When we started to learn how to show (we show Cavaliers) many years
ago one of our teachers had an old Dobie who was just as sweet and
pleasant as it is possible for a dog to be.

--Bob

==On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Mark Pope <mark at whitedogs.co.uk>

Replies: Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Mark's week 23 - Ferocious Big Girl's Blouse)