Subject: [Leica] [img] best photo I've taken in days
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 18:41:16 -0400

> I think Hemingway said you're in love with your latest work for a
> week, which sounds reasonable. I feel like I'm resting on my laurels
> if I'm showing people something I did ten days ago.
>
> Each shot i took today I liked twice as much as the one before. It was
> one of those days.  This is with a beauty dish and an alien bee 800
> and the Leica D700 with a 50mm.
>
> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/heartless10.jpg
>
> kc
>
> Sent from my iPhone plz excuse the typoss keyb0ard is reaLly small.

I'm very reluctant to show people my very recent work as I'm not sure what
my feelings about it is yet and I'm prone to see it a week later and not
like it. Then of course regret having let those people see it.
I gotta say in this shot its a case of the best work being our most recent
work. In my opinion. Always a great thing when the best work we have to show
is our most recent. Gets away from showing historical work of decades and
styles long past.
- tremendous allure with this shot great beauty and it looks like its
underwater yet.! We expect nothing less than the impossible & with Kyle we
get it on a regular basis. Especially this shot. A shot long lasting on ones
wall and could easily make it on the cover of magazines. I predict it will.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner