Subject: [Leica] Columbus Circle purple flowers - past midnight
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:08:58 -0400

f 1.8 and be there again with my lightweight small cheap 99 dollar gem the
AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D;
Which I have to focus manually on my compact and cheap 40x body. And that
does not always work out so well wide open as there is no ground glass no
low magnification.
It becomes a 75mm lens with the 1.5 crop factor. Giving your astounding
grabbing power in the package.
On this shot I  had to check and make sure I had not popped up the flash.
Its pretty sharp this picture. At 60th of a second. Others in this series
I'd popped the flash but you can hardly tell them apart.
I see they get stopped down to f5 with the pop up and the iso dropped to
800.
A full iso 1600 was required on the shot you are looking at. I go back and
check the iso the auto setting put them out.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/100524_004152b.jpg.html

http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/ProductDetail.page?pid=2137

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner