Subject: [Leica] M8 batteries... I think I am giving up......
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 16:38:51 -0500

The equipment I packed for the shoot last week
filled the bed of a small 1999 Dakota pickup truck right up to the cap.

The bag I carry every day with M8, two lenses, two batteries,
and a bit of personal gear is only 12" x 6" x 6."
An SF24D, with off camera cord, hangs in a small pouch
attached to the bag's shoulder strap (and is easily removed if I
don't expect to use it);

So it all depends entirely on what I intend to accomplish.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com