Subject: [Leica] IMG: Melbourne Snippets 3
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 20:38:54 +1000

I recently had a large monitor problem which I have now diagnosed was in
fact my colorimeter failing and forcing terrible calibration values. Fixed
for now and I have redeveloped recent shots that ought to look normal again.
The friendly and pleasant lady from the Samsung display is here:
http://upload.pbase.com/image/125312066
Alastair and I were impressed with how clever their products were for their
target markets. We were shooting with an M8 and M9 and in turn we were
praised for still shooting with those old vintage cameras!
Further into the show we were really surprised to see how far people had
come to attend the show (no Leica on display though, sadly).
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/125367888

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman