Subject: [Leica] OT: Magnificent Migrants
From: images at (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:18:12 -0400

I agree.  This is too gimmicky for me.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM, George Lottermoser <imagist3 at>

> I agree that it works as a conceptual presentation.
> Yet can't help feeling it's point is a bit overstated.
> I suspect the same attention to detail,
> while presenting the subjects "as they truly are,"
> would have provided more powerful and lasting document.
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george at
> On Jun 5, 2010, at 12:26 PM, Mike Durling wrote:
>  Its an interesting series. I suppose its more conceptual than anything.
>> You have to know the story to appreciate the photos, but I think it works.
>> Mike D
>> David Morton wrote:
>>> I like this series very much:
>>> --
Tina Manley, ASMP

Replies: Reply from slobodan.dimitrov at (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] OT: Magnificent Migrants)
Message from durling at (Mike Durling) ([Leica] OT: Magnificent Migrants)
Message from imagist3 at (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] OT: Magnificent Migrants)