Subject: [Leica] Tree from Print and from Portland OR
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 21:09:54 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/010427_114239.jpg.html

In the late 90's...
This is flat bed scanned from a fiber darkroom print I made from a delta 100
neg in Xtol 1:3 I had just got my Metz 32 Z-2 flash for my M6 from B&H in
the mail and I took it for a walk around the block before dinner. The prints
I made the following week from the trees I shot mainly on the next block
24th between Thurman and Vaughn were among my most successful. And all it
was was a flash test before dinner.
I love flash.
F iso 100 at f11 @ 80th of a second and be there.
With an effective shudder speed of 1/20,000th of a second.
Can't beat it.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner