Subject: [Leica] Canon S90
From: kcarney1 at (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 20:04:06 -0500

On 6/2/2010 9:59 PM, Robert Meier wrote:
> Slobo --  Thanks.  Bob
> On May 27, 2010, at 3:04 PM, slobodan dimitrov wrote:
>> I have one, along with the dedicated underwater case. While it's not
>> as good
>> in low light as the most recent Canon, or Nikon, it's better in low
>> light
>> than a G10, by far. I've had a number of shots published shot with
>> it. The
>> client asked no questions about the quality.
>> I'm thinking of getting this little critter for it;
>> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Robert Meier <robertmeier at>
>> wrote:
>>> Has anyone tried the Canon S90?   Any opinions?
I have one and it works fine, so long as you have no need for flash.  I
also have the G10, and as noted it is not a low-light camera.  Its
native ISO, 80, is about the limit.  The current G11 is no doubt
preferable.  Last week I tried to scan some Minox slides, and I will say
that as small cameras go the S90 is definitely the winner :).

Ken Carney

Message from robertmeier at (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Canon S90)
Message from slobodan.dimitrov at (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] Canon S90)
Message from robertmeier at (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Canon S90)