Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 35mm ASPH Summicron
From: alex at zabrovsky.org (Alex Zabrovsky)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 00:08:06 +0200

My last and the most valuable lens is up for sale:
Leica 35mm ASPH Summicron - doesn't need any advertisement, perhaps the
best 35mm lens around.
Comes with original rectangular hood and matching rubber cap, high
quality B+W HMC UV filer, all in a hard case which is much more solid
then Leica soft pouches.
Immaculate optics, the filter has always been at front, hence the lens
optics is like new.
External condition is remarkable as well, very clean, operation is
smooth and accurate. Focusing on my M6 (which is sold already) was a snap.

Selling due to leaving photography in favor of another hobby (life is
going one, priorities are changing...).

Price: 1675 US$, includes fully insured and online trackable EMS
shipping service to North America/Western Europe destinations.
Payment by Paypal from verified account, willing to split 4% fees 50/50.

Pictures available upon request, please serious inquiries only.
Please email off-list.

Thank you, Alex