Subject: [Leica] IMG: Green Tones
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:44:01 -0500

Jim, that is a very nice composition.  One benefit from photography is
that I think we tend to see things that others don't.  Even when sober.

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Green Tones)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Green Tones)